Thursday, August 24, 2006

...Too Much Like Hard Work

...giving birth to a production machine in a wrinkleless pinque suit
...just a first few wobbley steps on down the road of money
...heading for a town called 'Loot'

...steer me do and point me true
...fore I will be a driver too, juste like you
...I have seen the coloured sign - now what do they mean?
...and how long before I leave this babyseat?

...I can see the big ones in the front seats
...while my nappies filling slowly here in the bumpey olde back
...were you ever, juste like me or did you always drive this way
...and I swore I just saw you driving on the other side of the road
...going the opposite way

...all the pavement shortcuts to the fastest flows
...painting all the traffic lights green as fields as we go-go and go
...we may aswell never have a pedal called brake
...its amazing how fast we can go
...when we sssshhhh the risks that we are shamelssly going to take

...faster faster go, where I am am destined I don't even know
...the words that i read are rumored to be places
...I don't see the tears, I barely see the faces
...my tyres could be rimmed and sparking for all i care
...the only wordes I am accepting now is
..."Are we there?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home