Tuesday, August 15, 2006

...SHOPPING OFF-CENTRE

...barcode me and shelve me thus
...date and stamp me for the ensuing fuss
...meticulously hermetically seal me
...amongst the also rans and suche

...there was a choice, a day for contemplation
...when structures they stood before this disintergration
...what now for the scupltors hands that they reste
...what now for this ebbing hearte and shameless savage breast

...consumed by consuming, you lessen their worth
...goods that are for your home, from halfway arounde this earthe
...made by the sweat on brow of the young, the kept, the shadowed
...this class of their blood now had no worth

...it appears that I am alright Jack, and all that is here is so well
...when the pendulum swings to your side then you'll jump to a brand new bell
...they like you, never thought that they'd see that day
...and remember that hunger, as ever, is only three meals away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home