Monday, August 07, 2006

...RUN AGROUND

...wind fille my sails and set unto thine seas
...leave this lande behinde now
...feel the waters rise me up and free
...just us two for now is all that does matter

...no galley slave my love, no map that to read
...there are thine stars above me fore all is that to see
...two shades of lighte, one reason to be
...seperating myself from a landlocked travesty

...out here is everything, nothing to see
...no shape or form that can e'er harm me
...the pageantry of the bluest skies in times of fair
...the beauty of its heavenley anger with tumult and despayre

...belongings needeth naughte, no reason to hold them so deare now
...leaving them I muste and all is to juste go
...to stow awaye and jettison the past like a port of call
...the sea be so flat yet encircles us all

...take my hand and lead me away will ye?
...caress my thoughts and nuture their meanings
...hold me tight and ne'er be seen to let me free
...for where I am set to is where I shall therefore to be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home