Tuesday, August 22, 2006

...Windowless Soul

...this is my horizon painted by my verrye hande
...this is the golden desert bereft of a graine of sande
...I look at the things that stare only awaye from my eye
...I live from the daye that I was borne onlye til the daye that I shoulde die

...outstretched and unwanted this crystal hande of fate
...inside the window in this room but outside of love nor hate
...a journeyless journey...a barrenless harbour
...distant the smiles may they be till the horizon entwines arounde these arms

...spherical miracle spin me, spin me wildly
...blurred and captured like a miasma of impossibilities
...my body it screames, it talkes in a language unborne
...fold me and take me like a page torn from your bible

...I promise to seed this valley...and fille it with a thousand heartes
...channeling the purest raindrop...away from these moste wounded of parte
...envelope and consume with a desire moste ne'er fynde
...this animal, this verrye beast...comes untamed from another of tymes

...the landelocked island that encircles its own sea
...this tyme....the tyme...is now to sail away from me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home