Tuesday, September 12, 2006

...Human Race

...Never knew I thought there was a feeling like this before
...don't touch the emotional paint you left to dry unmarked yesterday
...assembling your ladder to the stars when the sun it shines so strong
...even when your wrong things go right they are strangely still so verrye wrong

...numbers to designate which portions that you will serve unto me
...allowing such extravagancies in the dullest of nothing-filled places
...blurring the focus and seeing no faces
...painting out white all the lightest of spaces

...counting the seconds three at a time
...the day is a new way I have redefined to define
...I've thrown my self from ridiculous on down to the sublime
...I have no time to stay in this head, so I'm going out of my mind

...creating a new dimension that casts not one shadow
...most of longer words are mmm, yes and no
...I have no time left at all to say that I really have no time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home