Thursday, September 07, 2006

...Purrception

...Everything.....is O.K.
...everything.....is alright
...everything.....is good night

...Ignorance......is everything
...ignorance......is paying attention
...ignorence......did you just say something?

...being right....is self satisfying
...being right....is always denying
...being right....may leave you crying, sometimes

...let me down....and you care so little
...let me down....one so brittle
...let me down....so I can never fly again

...see the sun....how she fills my soul
...see the sun....souls aglow
...see the sun....chase away the rains

...I believe......yes, yes I do
...oh I believe...that me, like you too
...still believe..that things can change

...locked away....our hearts still beate
...locked away....but darqueness is so sweet
...locked away....look here is that key

...turn the lock..and we are free
...turn the lock..and we will all see
...how to be......just like we all know we shoulde

...let them fall..all of their ideals
...let them fall..disemble their wheels
...let them fall..these factories of human emptiness

...there is a way...if you look for a sign
...there is a way...it may be so sublime
...there is a way...seek and you shalle see

...fore I know....the man I am now to be
...fore I know....how this shoulde all be
...fore I know....that it cannot be any other way

...throw no dice...refuse to play
...throw no dice...put your games away
...throw no dice...this competitions over now

...simplicity...they say that less is more
...simplicity...decisions at your verrye door
...simplicity...time to make hay in a rainstorm

...my numbers up...I have to be counted now
...my numbers up...statistically aligned somehow
...my numbers up...count me out on all your fingers

...I believe...in me
...I believe...within me
...I believe...I am in me now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home