Saturday, September 02, 2006

...Kissing Your Heaven

...Souls they flay and sparks ignite such loaded air
...when flesh combine and hearte are so aware
...a wave of warmth - a crash of passion
...this shore is of love and a storm is raging

...eyes like consuming fyres with a soul ablaze of desires
...return we do to the animal of ways this at the suns sleeping
...those inhibited dances and coveted feelings

...as close as ours dare - this new religion is so untainted
...a merging of soul-wanting and outer-body exchanging
...twyste me and slithering we undo our skin-expectations
...from this place there cannot be anything less than truth

...a hand, a touche, a feeling like no other
...the touche is not the reason, it is that of your lover
...this outage of honesty, and veils of nature do falle
...when you are this naked, there can only be all

...worldes of adrenalin with a fyre like a sun
...two as one with none that can be undone
...united as never and forever to be
...I like you are, together as we

...come fly
...take flight
...leave this nothingness behind
...for fieldes of pleasure
...lay down your sweet sweet body
...embrace this in a godly measure
...this is where, yes this is only where
...you are open so, so wide
...and heaven pours forth from within you like lighte

...giving birth to yourself
...whilst watching and crying
...contorting your crimson emotions
...riding this electrified ecstacy
...falling through several new unknown dimensions
...with no skin, no bone, no more

...I am only a feeling
...I am only a feeling
...You have left me reeling
...I am only a feeling

...the planets above form a line as if in a smile
...I hope and pray to any of your gods
...that I am here for a while
...you propel and fyre me to places
...that I never had the capacity to allow for
...you showed me an invisible wall
...then opened up loves door

...I am not here
...I am not there
...I am nowhere
...I am everywhere
...I have no name
...I need not my body
...I am air so clear
...I am free at last
...I am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home