Tuesday, September 05, 2006

...Sunshine Wardrobe

...Let me at it and go go go
...to throw myself in air and flow flow flow
...inside of smileness and dressed in warmth aglow
...a daye so pure and crysteline I knever knew before

...no shoes, no socks, the ground may kiss me so
...a green so green, a blue so blue, and yellow so yellow
...my skin is dancing let it rain, let it sun and snow
...I hear some bells and look for a church that no one ever to goes

...I am in the space between happiness and forever giggles
...an atticful of toys that all happen to know my name
...its like a giant feather has chased me across of all timesfyldes now
...If I fell i'm sure I would land in a giant chocolate coffee cake with name on it

...blindingly awesome and swirlyngly consuming
...a candle of fun with a kick-burning so young
...look, the trees are even dancing and keeling over each other
...this whole jives jumping to the sound of earthmother

...no dice need be thrown, no six to start
...I have left the stagnant ones behind and no longer play act that part
...spinning me around and flying through yippee-space
...I've just measured my smile which is far too big for my face

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home