Saturday, September 09, 2006

...Every Snowflakes The Same

...Galleons of the nighte...sail so silently across my vision
...the moon she winks and then is gone while her lighte lives on
...silver and silhoutte vye for my eye
...the lande offers up its skin for the heavens to touche

...falling so quietly in a beautiful shhhhhhhh
...no sounde could ever come between us
...these fieldes of shadow and secrets soon will
...unfurl their stories untolde many times o'er

...a blanket of love...some purity of nature
...the wynde it takes each one by its hande
...set me down and leave me here amongst my friends from on high
...let me cover you and close your eyes this starryless-filled nighte

...a chill that cuts like a frozen blade
...its beauty lays more than blue-skin deep my love
...don't walk away and show me your fate
...two sets of footprints to leave
...one for each of your biggest mistakes

...virgin untainted and so so evenly pure
...your take what you cover and make it another
...the shapes your distort and images you create
...gone are the hedge, the sign and the gate

...a map for the brave, a natural path to show
...they seem to go nowhere back to to and fro
...confused and blinded by the moons own doubled lighte
...crunching and crystalising like glass beneath a shoe

...white becomes all and all colours become sold
...silently replacing my world with its fall
...no-one will know of me as the world it still sleeps
...a magickal sleight of hand in game of cards in disarray

...my whiteout is silence and it comes with a shhhhhh
...I'll soon be taken away by the morne sun
...love me for now as this is all I am
...I shalle returne to thee one day

...so lay your soul bare and I shalle envelope your skin
...I falle from your heavens but come from within

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home