Friday, September 08, 2006

...Moving Stare Case

...Passing a shape resembling someone I used to be
...a unit of space that now is blowing on the wind my friend
...it contained so much of me for such a small amount of time
...now there is no outer edge on which to define

...It is translucent and someone else may now be home there
...its corridors of usability now have a for rent sign too
...it was always on a hand to heart basis anyhow
...but I left my hand in my pocket for only you

...its destination is unsure these days
...its location never seems to reste
...I would guess that it will never fynde a home
...but just for a short while you can view it
...where'er it may temporarily reste

...conflicting journeys that take aswell as give
...when you are rising so freely, you sometimes have to fall to live
...look me up I'm feeling down as I travel on my way
...I move and bounce so freely now that I can move for days and days

...single file, and single and filed
...we queue behind the cloned
...don't race the end it will surely come to thee
...and where you stand behind your self-made clone

...there is a time for each and every level
...a reason to step off, or step on
...but never ever chase your own tail my friend
...fore as you juste get there...it will be gone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home