Wednesday, October 04, 2006

...Love Supermarket

...A feast for a hungry eye at a table with seating for one
...you missed the dinner belle my friend
...the second course has already begun

...the menu is circulated within your sweet fold
...they never order any foode
...juste the brash and unbolde

...aisle upon aisle
...isle upon isle
...i'll upon eye'll
...it is all for you and only you

...the items are presented all pristine and regimented
...there is no barcode readable for the tainted nor dented
...this loveless checkout that society cemented
...at a chain store amoure-le-vacante shoppaholics inherited

...recycle your love to earn loyalty points
...in amongst to redblood carcass aisle full of lifeless joints
...a loste and bemused lover juste stares, mumbles and points
...a strangely calm baby at a lovedry font that cannot annoint

...this basket I grip so tightly and close
...so many to choose from all glitters thats gold
...I coulde fill my heart-shaped trolley several times over
...if I hadn't had sewn my heart on my sleeve of this velvet red pullover

...a certain way to package, to promote and to sell
...hermetically seal yourself, why don't you, in the vacuuos wrapped hell
...I circle around the edges and end up where I have juste been
...there is always a queue...juste like the firste letter for a queen

...the ettiquette to deliver, juste like lines from a play
...stale, yes they are childe, but man will conquers heartes this fayre daye
...speaking for the ear, and not for the mind soul or hearte
...hiding the laste piece of jigsaw puzzle when playing from the starte

...give me your hearte, I'll weigh it and slice for sale
...the start is the end, the white beyond the dimming pale
...unzip me and turn me insyde out for all the shoppers to see
...but they are far too interested in the hunkey guy in aisle three

...self evalution booths look juste like bathroom mirrors to me
...spending some time insyde there to lessen your age from 40 years to somewhere near 33
...applying the touches to your artworke of face
...deception comes cheaper each daye

...I used to be in love with the blacke and the white
...now I find I'm devoted to juste grey
...if i am alone I feel older than I am
...if I'm with you I feel young

...unhook me from this feed
...detach me from this connection
...I've juste fallen in love with a beautiful woman
...with the loveliest freckly complexion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home