Monday, October 02, 2006

...The Emperors Newd Clothes

...Open up and let your shutters falle away
...let the lighte shine forthe like a rush
...the inner sense of holding tighte
...never ever really saide that muche

...without these restraints, these shackles dissolve
...let your guiding source intensely evolve
...truste in me and I'll truste in me too
...but onlye if you truste, like me, along with you too

...step forth do come hither unto this angelic pasture
...leave the stille and grey behinde you
...a library of purity with shelf upon shelf and row upon row
...of books with no wordes fore a home them to go

...disrobe and unskin yourself...for now and forevermore
...let all of your deepest fears lay silent...set down on this floor

...empower and stand against this resonation so strong
...speaking your mind cannot e'er be so wrong

...your deep souled thoughts they are buttoned up tightly as fully-clothed wordes
...my aim is to free them
...and let fly as free byrdes

...my thoughts are my wordes as naked as they can ever be...this nighte

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home