Friday, September 29, 2006

...Stop Me If You've Heard This One Before

...It feels like a madwomans playing the xylophone on my teeth
...I seem to be able at will to impersonate Edward Heath
...the walls are moving and swaying like the curtains used to do
...shortly before I painted them red and covered them with tiramisu

...cavorting in whirles circular and frantic
...I have seemed to abandoned the stale and the pedantic
...harlequin and rainbows shine all arounde
...this is an always place I will always want to be founde

...every room seems to have a life of its own
...I walk from one to another to amazingly finde that I have somehow grown
...dimensions are stuck together with the slightest of thought
...I wish I'd kept my dream-receipt from the shop where this was bought

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home