Wednesday, October 04, 2006

...I Can See For (93 Million) Miles

...Twinkle twinkle brittle star
...now I know just what you are
...up above us in the nightime skye
...see us all beneath your winking tearful eye

...as a giant moon rises dancing around a neon skyline so jagged
...a city plane lands and lures some loved ones away yet some to home
...a reflection distorts across a dock by a river
...this briefest of times here sends me a minute-long shiver

...who will stande where I am standing in the future and speak these thoughtes
...when the air it takes them and does with them as it has always done
...a silhouette of a green tree turns black
...when she shines her way across my little piece of skye

...how brighte are you, are you pure lighte or reflection?
...if you just bounce it awaye then you are not my friend perfection
...how dare you hang there waiting for the chance to seem so brighte
...when all you ever offer me is juste mere secondhand daylighte?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home