Sunday, October 08, 2006

...Aspartaming Of The Shrewd

...Sleight of hand
...a twiste au fait
...such a sweet thing to do
...such a bitter after taste
...bereft in my mouth

...allowed and lethal
...finance speaks louder than lives
...where was my warning
...why did you keep me uninformed?
...the value on my life
...has sunk to decimal points

...read you labels on what slips inside your skin
...make sure that only purity from the leftfield always comes in
...take not the tainted, to erode you over time
...a click profiteering smile that is ever so subtlely sublime

...aspartame, yes its called aspartame
...exercise the shrewdness in you for your body to reclaim
...taming this destroyer in its small white cloak of deceit
...your life may depend on it
...so, my sweetness, be very very VERY careful what you eat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home