Saturday, June 02, 2007

...Can Eye Buy You A Drink?

...life and soul of the party
...lifeless and souless at the party
...recollection is an art to appear
...funny, yes YOU - you're so funny
...clever, oh no doubt about that babey
...knowledgeable, you know so much
...sensual, just smouldering
...juste over a kisses distance awaye

...taking out the right clothes for any emperors enthronment
...bowling for the batter, the wickets not going to see any ball today
...filling your cake with your favourite filling
...scoring so big, yet talking so smalle

...I'll be everything you evere wanted, not needed
...the perfect lawn to mow, recently reseeded
...the worst advice at the moste appropriate time, never heeded
...I am all I knew you want me to be

...So clever, that I read you like the unbound booke
...so funny, that the joke may well be on you
...so knowledgeable, that I knew you'd like me, juste like I wanted you to
...it wasn't that hard to make you seem that easy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home