Thursday, May 31, 2007

...Shaking Hands With Tomorrow

...fading and sinking, falling awaye
...the lighte like a candle, the end of this daye
...where do you go? where doth you reste
...for my unwaking hours when eyes do not see

...watching you go and seeing you leave
...lower and lower until I just cannot breathe
...gone with the colours that you pack up and take
...leaving us monochrome and darqueness you make

...I plead with you no - but awaye you stille stride
...leaving me alone here and lighteness aside
...the transition is slow, but it quickens with dusk
...I cannot now do this so chase you I muste

...fleeing and running and speeding to you
...trying to catch something invisible and true
...where is the line? the one that divides?
...the place where the daye and nighte, they both hide

...faster and faster and onward I fly
...straight lines across infinity the ground now gone by
...and on the horizon I see shapes both great and forlorn
...I am now at the place where the daye and nighte are both borne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home