Friday, June 08, 2007

...Wow...We

...these times are stolen and placed in our kindred heartes
...these are the delicious dish taken by the Knave of hearts
...the absence of kissing breeze on an ocean of love azure

...the feeling of the coyest look of a childe into a loving mothers eye
...a smile that illuminates the cheekiest moments of fun
...hear that rush? - the one that s-s-sways and moves the t-t-trees

...this place has just got to be some sort of stark and vivid dream
...how could it form itself from the inside of me and then grow so big and out
...the beauty of warm skin that will heal itself o'er juste mere colde time

...a boat seperates the water to make a journeyed wave
...resonating, it seems to me fore'evr away to reste across some far off distant shore
...the more I open up to let these feelings in the more of more I seem to hunger them fore

...have you looked down on from the heavens hung above
...10 miles high and everythings so small, down in the lower skye
...rising up not afraide to falle, knowing this feeling is alle

...animal eyes know no wrong, see them live well, and help them live so long
...create your own christmas every single day
...not wrapping paper, but consumerism throw far, far away

...I want to be in three places at one time
...and when I get to one of them, the other two stille seem far too fine
...maps look like food for dinner, feed me the world into my soul, deep insyde my inner

...look at the colours, look at them bleede to run, this is the place where our worlde juste begun
...I have saide many things in my short , sweet time on this worlde, but
...Never have I felt anything so pure as the gentle touche of your hande, when it touches mine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home